West Community Credit Union
Terms and Conditions
Online Account Access - Virtual Branch
1. You may access your account(s) online 24 hours a day to:
- Obtain account history information.
- Obtain balance information on your savings, checking, investment and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between savings, checking and loan accounts.
- View and print cleared check copies.
- Take loan advances from your line of credit or home equity line of credit.
- Make loan payments to a West Community loan.
- Receive important information regarding your account(s) at the Credit Union.
- Email the Credit Union with questions and requests.
- Change your Logon ID.
- Change your Security Code.
- Export data to home finance programs such as Quicken or Microsoft Money.
2. There are no limitations on frequency of access. You are limited to the amount in your account(s).
3. Transactions made after 8 p.m. may not be processed until the next business day.
If you have any questions regarding Virtual Branch online account access, call the Credit Union at (636) 720-2400 or (800) 500-6860, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us at:
4161 Highway K
O'Fallon, MO 63368.