North Jersey Federal Credit UnionVirtual BranchTerms and Conditions
Online account access - Home Banking – If we approve Home Banking for your accounts, a separate personal identification number (PIN) will be assigned to you. You must use your personal identification number (PIN) along with your account number to access your accounts. At the present time, you may use Home Banking to:
- Transfer funds from your share, share draft, and money market accounts.
- Obtain balance information for your share, share draft, loan, money market, Club, and certificate accounts.
- Make loan payments from your share, share draft, and money market accounts.
- Make bill payments to preauthorized creditors.
Your accounts can be accessed under Home Banking via personal computer or cell phone that has access to the internet. Home Banking will be available for your convenience twenty-four (24) hours per day. This service may be interrupted for a short time each day for data processing. We reserve the right to refuse any transaction which would draw upon insufficient funds, exceed a credit union limit, lower an account below the required balance, or otherwise require us to increase our required reserve on the account. All checks are payable to you as a primary member and will be mailed to your address of record. We may set other limits on the account of any transaction, and you will be notified of those limits. We may refuse to honor any transaction for which you do not have sufficient available verified funds. The service will discontinue if no transactions are entered after numerous unsuccessful attempts to enter a transaction, and there may be limits on the duration of each access.
- There is no limit to the number of inquiries, transfers, or withdrawal requests you may make in one day.
- The maximum withdrawal or transfer amount is $10,000.00 per transaction, and no transfer or withdrawal may exceed the available funds in your account.
Transfer Limitations – for all share and money market accounts, no more than six (6) preauthorized, automatic telephone, or internet transfers and withdrawals may be made from each account to another account of yours or to a third party in any month, and no more than three (3) of these six (6) may be made by check, draft, or access card to a third party. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee or be closed.
Online Bill Pay – We will process bill payment transfer requests only to those creditors the credit union has designated in the User Instructions and such creditors as you authorize and for whom the credit union has the proper vendor code number. We will not process any bill payment transfer if the required transaction information is incomplete.
We will withdraw the designated funds from your share draft account for bill payment transfer by the designated cut-off time on the date you schedule for payment. We will process your bill payment transfer within a designated number of days before the date you are scheduled for payment. You must allow sufficient time for vendors to process your payment after they receive a transfer from us. Please leave as much time as through you were sending your payment by mail. We cannot guarantee the time that any payment will be credited to your account by the vendor.
- There is no limit on the number of bill payments per day.
- The maximum amount of bill payments each day is $10,000.00, if there are sufficient funds in your account.
- Bills selected for payment prior to 1 pm Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) will automatically be debited from your account by 2 pm that same day.
- If your account balance is insufficient, you will be notified via an email.
- Business days for Bill Pay items are Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
Our system will automatically delete you from the Home Banking system if you remain an inactive user for 3 months. If this happens, you must reapply online for new access.