VIRTUAL BRANCH HOME BANKING
TERMS AND DISCLOSURES
The following terms and conditions govern the manner in which Federal Employees Credit Union (us, we, our) will provide Virtual Branch Home Banking Services to you. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Federal and State of Louisiana laws and regulations. You agree to be bound by and comply with the requirements of the terms and conditions.
You authorize us to utilize IntegraSys Virtual Branch to provide the services to you on our behalf.
To enroll for Virtual Branch Home Banking enter your account number as your ID and your ANYTIME TELLER PIN number as the password. If you are not signed up for ANYTIME TELLER (Audio Response Telephone System) or donít remember your PIN, contact us for assistance at 318-387-3215.
Virtual Branch Home Banking is being provided free of charge for the convenience of our members. Enrollment is voluntary. Your access is a privilege and should be safeguarded and maintained. If you constantly require credit union involvement in the use of the Virtual Branch Home Banking your access will be discontinued.
At the present time, you may use the Virtual Branch Home Banking to access the following services:
- Transfer funds to and from your share, share draft (checking), club, and loan accounts under the same account number.
- Obtain balance information for your share and loan accounts. These balances are real-time balances, but will not include drafts, ATM/debit card or other electronic transactions which you may have done, but are not yet posted by the credit union.
- Transactions History on your account that have occurred in the past 30 days. These transactions will not include drafts, ATM/debit card or other electronic transactions which you may have done, but are not yet posted by the credit union.
- Determine if a particular item has cleared.
- We may offer new services at any time. These presented terms and conditions also apply to the additional services, unless specifically noted otherwise.
Your accounts can be accessed under the IntegraSys Virtual Branch Home Banking access service via personal computer. Virtual Branch Home Banking service will be available for your convenience twenty-four (24) hours per day. This service may be interrupted for a short time each day for data processing. We reserve the right to refuse any transaction which would draw upon insufficient funds, lower an account below a required balance, or otherwise require us to increase our required reserve on the account. We may set other limits on the amount of any transaction, and you will be notified of these limits. We may refuse to honor any transaction for which you do not have sufficient available verified funds. The credit union is not liable for transmission problems and errors by the memberís internet provider.
Federal regulations limit preauthorized transfer from your regular share (savings) account to no more than six (6) per account per month. This includes automatic transfer, telephone order, internet transfer, or any other instructions. If you have a share and a share draft under the same account number this limit does not apply. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee or be closed.
By using Virtual Branch Home Banking, you agree to accept responsibility for protecting the integrity of your PIN/Password (P/W), in order to prevent unauthorized transactions and/or account access. You also agree that the credit union may revoke your Virtual Branch Home Banking access if unauthorized account access and/or transactions occur as the apparent result of your negligence in safeguarding the PIN (P/W). Granting access to your account via the Internet to any other person (non-owner) will make you financially liable for all unauthorized access, losses or misuse of the account, until reported to the credit union. Tell the credit union at once, if you believe your account number, PIN (P/W), or any record thereof, has been lost or stolen, or if your account has been accessed without your authority. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down, but you may also notify us by writing to the address below. You could lose all the money in your accounts, but if you tell us within two (2) business days of the loss, theft, or unauthorized access, you can lose no more than $50.00 if someone accessed your account without your permission. If you do NOT tell us within two (2) business days, you could lose as much as $500.00.
If your statement shows any electronic fund transfer you did not make or authorize to be made, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get back any money you lost.
If we do not complete a transfer to your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreements with you, we may be liable for your losses or damages. However, we will not be liable for direct or consequential damages in the following events:
- If, through no fault of ours, there is not enough money in your accounts to complete the transaction, and/or if any funds in your accounts necessary to complete the transaction are held as uncollected funds pursuant to our Funds Availability Policy.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, or power failure) prevent the transaction.
- If the money in your account is subject to legal process or other claim.
- If funds in your account are pledged as collateral or frozen because of a delinquent loan.
- If the error was caused by a system of any participating ATM network.
- If the Virtual Branch Home Banking system fails to perform your transaction due to a mechanical or software malfunction beyond our control.
- Any other exceptions as established by the Credit Union.
- If you do not obtain a confirmation number at the time you initiate a transfer.
- We have terminated your use of Virtual Branch Home Banking, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
In case of errors or questions call us at: (318) 387-3215 / fax: (318) 387-8714
Or write us at:
Federal Employees Credit Union P.O. Box 5006
416 Sheridan Ave.
Monroe, LA 71211-5006