TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions govern the manner in which Central Florida Postal Credit Union will provide Virtual Branch banking services to you. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Federal and State laws and regulations. You agree to be bound by and to comply with the requirements of these Terms and Conditions.
The Central Florida Postal Credit Union agrees to provide online banking services through Virtual Branch free of charge to all enrolled Central Florida Postal Credit Union Virtual Branch members. Enrollment into Virtual Branch is an optional service, and enrollment must be completed to use Virtual Branch services. Eligibility for online Virtual Branch access is as follows:
- Must be a current member of the Central Florida Postal Credit Union
- Must have completed online enrollment or enrollment at a local office.
Visit a local branch office for further information about eligibility and credit union membership.
Under no circumstances will we be liable if we are unable to complete any transfers initiated in a timely manner via Virtual Branch because of the existence of any one or more of the following:
- The designated account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transfer.
- The account is under status that would prevent the funds from transfer/withdrawal.
- We have terminated or suspended your use of Virtual Branch, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
- Virtual Branch, your equipment, the software, or any communications link is not working properly and you know or have been advised by the Central Florida Postal Credit Union staff about the malfunction before you execute the transaction.
We are not responsible for any other loss, damage or injury, whether caused by your equipment or software, Virtual Branch, or any technical or editorial errors contained in or omissions from any user guide/brochure related to Virtual Branch. We shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damage arising in any way out of the installation, use or maintenance of your equipment, software or Virtual Branch.
In the event you wish to discontinue enrollment in Virtual Branch, contact us by phone (407) 425-2561 and we would be happy to assist you with any concerns or de-roll you from Virtual Branch.
Corrections & Revisions
These terms and conditions are subject to change. A current copy of these conditions may be obtained from our main office. Please see below for address and phone number of our main office. It is your responsibility to keep an up to date copy of these terms and conditions by contacting the main office.
In the event that services change, are revised, or are added, the Central Florida Postal Credit Union will make effort to notify you of the change or addition. For an updated list of services, contact the main office.
Central Florida Postal Credit Union
301 E. Michigan St.
Orlando, FL. 32806
|Monday Thursday|| ||9:00 am 4:30 pm (Lobby)|
| ||9:00 am 5:30 pm (Drive-Thru)|
|Friday|| ||9:00 am 6:00 pm (Lobby & Drive-Thru)|
|Saturday|| ||9:00 am 12:00 pm (Lobby)|