Your online security is important to us. We take several precautions to ensure your information is secure.
To access our secure area, you must enter your User ID and Security Code. As a security precaution, we store your Security Code in our database in an encrypted format that even we cannot decode. If you don't share your User ID and Security Code with anyone, no one will be able to access your information.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure that your connection and any information transmitted is protected.
- 128-bit encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic time out that occurs if you are inactive in the secure area of our site for more than 10 minutes.
If your browser doesn't support SSL or 128-bit encryption, you will need to upgrade your browser.
While we continue to evaluate and implement the latest improvements in Internet security technology, users of the system also have responsibility for the security of their information and should always follow the recommendations listed below:
- Utilize the latest version of either Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer. The system is best viewed and is most secure when you use one of these two browsers, as they are both certified for use at our site.
- Your Security Code must be kept confidential. Utilize a full 8-digit alphanumeric Security Code and change it frequently to ensure that the information cannot be guessed or used by others.
- Be sure others are not watching you enter information on the keyboard when using the system.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged on to the system. Others may approach your computer and gain access to your account information if you walk away.
- Exit the system when you are finished to properly end your session. Once a session has ended, no further transactions can be processed until you log on to the system again.
- Close your browser when you are finished, so that others cannot view any account information displayed on your computer.
- Keep your computer free of viruses. Use virus protection software to routinely check for a virus on your computer. Never allow a virus to remain on your computer while accessing the system.
When you follow these simple security measures, your financial activities will be completely secure. We look forward to serving your needs both today and into the future - securely!